Terms and Conditions
Submitting a Refund Application
Every customer of our writing service may apply for their money to be refunded within a fortnight (2 weeks) from the date the deadline passes. These or other time constraints are not applicable to refund requests where plagiarism is a concern. The applicant should, however, be able to show a valid report to prove our writer is responsible for the plagiarized content.
NB: Some plagiarism testing services are considered more reliable than others. For instance, Turnitin.com, iThenticate and WriteCheck (three partner plagiarism checking services) are among the more reliable systems. The SafeAssign.com system cannot be considered a reliable testing tool. Additionally, hand-produced comments are not reliable evidence.
- In cases of continuation texts, our writing service cannot be deemed accountable for any plagiarized content in the portion of the paper completed by the customer. Only our parts are plagiarism-tested.
- If a customer feels less than satisfied with their paper, our Refunds Section will investigate and report their findings within three or (at most) four days. Where complaints are justified, we will refund the customer’s money partially or fully.
- A free revision may be applied for within 48 hours (2 days) of deadline expiration. After this cut-off time, compensation will be required. If a writer from our writing service agrees to revise an assignment for free, we will not be able to consider a further refund application.
- Where assignments total 20 pages or above, customers are allowed thirty days over the deadline expiry date to ask for free revisions.
- Our free revisions are not valid if a customer changes their original instructions. If critical information is not forthcoming until an order is being worked on or completed, we may require compensation for the writer.
- In choosing our free revision service, you should set a renewed completion date when submitting your instructions/comments. On occasion, it may take a day to turn revisions around if the requirements are complicated or we have difficulty reassigning an order. But, in all cases, we strive to deliver revised papers punctually.
- We continually remind customers to watch their account and their email for correspondence from us. At times, unfortunately, customers are neglectful about uploading critical materials with orders. The onus is on the customer, however, to provide full details and all needed materials during order placement or if asked.
- Now our customers can prolong time limit for a free revision from 48 hours (two days) up to 14 days while placing an order. This option is called “Extended Revision” and we charge for it only 30% of the order price. However, the initial instructions cannot be changed. Please be advised that in case the “Extended Revision” option is not used by the customer, our company will not return the payment.
A Full Refund
- Customers may apply to have the order price refunded in full if they were charged twice or inadvertently placed a duplicate order. In such situations, you should contact our representatives to cancel any erroneous order.
- Customers will receive a full refund if we are unable to find a suitably qualified writer.
- Where the full cost is refunded, the customer should not make any further use of any content or materials provided by our writing service.
A Partial Refund
- Customer can apply to have some of the cost of their order refunded if they did not indicate the right page numbers when ordering.
- When a customer chooses the wrong writing/educational level, we will decide on an appropriate refundable amount.
- Where the instructions or information provided do not match up, we may partly refund the customer.
- Cancellations (where orders have been assigned to writers):
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
* Cancellations cannot be considered in cases where 30 percent of the original completion timeframe remains and the assignment has been allocated to one of our writers. In addition, cancellation cannot be considered when a paper has been written and has been added to the upload area of our website.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Where verification of an order is late, which we use for the avoidance of Internet scams, the deadline clock starts the moment verification is received. In such circumstances, the customer can request an extension to their deadline or submit a new compensation order if the work is needed urgently.
Word Count Issues
- Page numbers are calculated according to word count (e.g., 300 words in each page of text). With technical content, however, this ruling does not apply because these papers are often laden with calculations. Price is decided according to how complicated the assignment is.
- Presentation assignments (PowerPoint slides). We can provide speaker notes whereby the customer will receive up to 100-150 words with every .ppt slide.
- The cost of an online test is based on the total number of questions at the rate of five questions (including multiple-choice questions) to every page. Therefore, an assignment with 20 questions means the customer should order four pages.
- It will be necessary for us to request an appropriate compensation order if a paper is to be delivered before schedule. Should our writer consent to complete your paper early without additional reimbursement, we will not be able to refund you at a future time.
- Where an extended deadline is not agreed and we are late delivering a paper, a partial refund (based on our website price list) will be provided at minimum.
- We urge customers to select the right type of paper when completing their order, e.g., “Report” or “Research Paper.” We cannot consider a refund where payment for an order is still outstanding.
- If a customer asks us to “rewrite” a paper, this means the text will be paraphrased or worded differently by one of our writers. Additional compensation will only be requested if you ask us to do additional research, add more text, change any sources or generally provide any assistance that makes the text seem as if it were written afresh.
- Customers are urged to vigilantly monitor their email messages and profile page in case we are trying to contact them. We really appreciate punctual response, but even more so when we are waiting for you to approve a topic.