- The human brain size almost does not change since birth time. There is no wonder that babies have big heads.
- The brain is even more active during sleep. The fact that you see dreams supports this fact.
- The brain does not feel pain. The matter is in the chemical, which is produced when some body organ is damaged or hurts.
- Kim Ung-Yong from South Korea is the man with the highest IQ, which is 210 points.
- The human brain consists of fat for 60%, so be careful with burning your fat so much.
- The brain generates 25 power watts.
- During the period of pregnancy, a woman’s brain gets smaller and its normal size is regained in half a year after.
- A baby has more brain cells than an adult.
- The brain consumes approximately 25 % of the energy and oxygen needed for the whole organism, while it contributes only 2% of the total mass.
- A human body with one side of the brain functioning has chances for life.
- The brain develops until you are past 40 years old.
- A person thinks about 70 000 thoughts a day.
- Long ago people used to drill a hole in the skull in order to cure illnesses.
- Contrary to the popular belief, a big size of the brain does not necessarily make you smart.
- Some world famous people did have small brains, e. g. Einstein.
Facts about Human Brain
The brain is a commander of a human body. It controls all our organs. Over years of research and technology evolution, scientists have discovered not so many facts about this muscle inside our skulls. QualityEssay. com is going to feed your brains with those interesting brain facts: